Saturday, July 16, 2011

CakeJoy and Remodeling. . .

      Many of you have noticed I haven't really blogged for a while. :)
Well, I told you I was graduating, and since then my family has started some family businesses, and I have started my own business : cake decorating!!
I have created a cake blog, and have already posted pictures of several cakes I have done for family and friends.
Here is the link:  http://www.bethscakejoy.blogspot.com/

Please check it out!! :)

As far as this blog goes, it is by no means "dead"!!! ;)
I am working on some serious remodeling, and will have to officially close up shop for a little while. Then I plan to blog more seriously, whenever I can as life allows! :)
Thank you for your patience!
            
         In Christ,
                Beth

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Good to have you back in blogging world!!! ;) Love the new template btw =)
Hey! Your new cake blog is SOOOOO cool! You are an amazing cake decorator!!!! Wow, is all I can say to all the cakes you have made so neat!!! Great job! =) I'm going to go follow that blog right now!!! ;)
God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

*Lizzie* said...

Hey! I just awarded you on my blog (My Imaginary Horse) so go check it out :)