Monday, March 18, 2013

Hi! I'm Back Again! :)


Dear blogging friends,
    I am attempting to squeeze blogging back into my life, as I can. At some point I may fill in some more of whats been going on in my life since I last blogged, but for now: We started a business. Dad was finally able to quit his job, and we're building that business full time right now.
   We are selling our house, and looking to move (yes, we're moving again) closer to where our main business is. I am our bookkeeper, and have been working part time as a motel desk clerk, as well as helping a lot around the house so that my mom (our main secretary) can work in our home office. Busy, busy, busy!
    But God is so good, and so many things we've only ever dreamed about are coming true. :)
     So here I am again! :) I am going to try to post more, short posts instead of a long one every blue moon...:)
I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Hello Bethany!! Good to see you back into the blogging world!

Wow! Your life seems very busy right now, so don't feel bad for not blogging :)
That is really neat you guys are starting a business! And you're moving! We are looking for a house too, but under different not so friendly curcumstances :/ But God IS good and I know He will provide a house for the both of us! :)
God bless!